1. Information we collect from you
We will process and collect these categories of data about you:
- Information given to us by you. This is information which is about you, and which you give to us by means of filling forms on our Site, interacting with our Site or by entering into correspondence with us via telephone, email or other means. The information which you give to us may include your name, email address, and any other details which we require in order to form or perform any contract with you.
- Information about you, collected by us. We automatically collect this information about your visit to the Site. Usually it involved technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address which was used to connect your computer to the Internet, along with information about the visit. Also included is the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the clickstream to, from and through the Site (including the date and times), the services which you searched for and viewed, the page response times, the length of the visit on certain pages, any download errors, the page interaction information (for example scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), the methods used to leave or browse away from the page, along with any telephone number which was used to call the customer service number.
- The information which we receive from other sources. This is information received by us from third parties. Examples include business partners, subcontractors in technical services, analytics providers, search information providers advertising networks, etc. You will be notified by us when we receive information from them about you and the purposes for which that information is intended to be used.
Various third partied are used by us to provide us with information in order to help us learn about how our visitors use the Site. If you would like to find out more about the ways in which these third parties may use this information, you may click on their name below for their privacy policies:
The information collected by us or received from you will be stored for as long as reasonably necessary in order for us to provide the services you have requested, to comply with legal obligations requiring us to keep information, or as long as reasonably required for our legitimate interests, for example for exercising our legal rights or defending ourselves against claims.
2. Use of your information
All information collected by us or received from you, whether personal or technical in nature, may be used in the following ways by us:
- In carrying out our obligations which have arisen from any contracts which have been entered into between you and us, and to provide you with information, products and / or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with related customer service and process any payments;
To provide information to you about other goods and / or services offered by us which are similar or relevant to those already purchased or enquired about. Additional information such as this will only be provided when you have given consent to receive it;
- To notify you about changes to our goods, products, services or website;
- For internal operations and to administer the Site, including any data analysis, troubleshooting, testing, statistical and survey purposes or research which we are required to undertake;
- To improve our Site, ensuring content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- To let you participate in any interactive features of our service, when you wish to;
- When it is required for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, including for fraud prevention purposes, except where these interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- As part of our efforts to ensure the Site is kept safe and secure;
- In order to measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we present to you and others, and show you relevant advertising; or
- To comply with our obligations and policy regarding record-keeping and information storage (please find the “Where We Store Your Personal Data” section below for more details).
When you have given consent in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data in order to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which may interest you. Where such consent has been provided, you may withdraw it at any time.
3. Disclosure of your information
Employees, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we may enter into, either with them or with you; and Analytics and search engine providers which assist us in optimising the Site.
4. Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
Some of our external third parties are based outside the UK & European Economic Area (EEA). Therefore their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the UK/EEA. If and when we transfer your personal data out of the UK or EEA, we make sure that a similar degree of protection is provided.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, however we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Site. Therefore, any such transmission is at your own risk. Once your information has been received by us, we use strict security features and procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
Under law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
The right to be informed about collection and / or use of your personal information;
The right of access to your information to verify the legality of its use by us;
The right to request that incomplete or inaccurate information about you will be rectified;
The right to request removal or deletion of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it;
The right to restrict use of your information;
The right to obtain and reuse information that we have about you for your own purposes;
The right to object to certain uses (for example for marketing purposes); and
The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you, which has been based on an
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by sending us an email at